WE MAY SHARE REVENUE WITH THE FEMALE USERS' INTRODUCERS. BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE RESULTING INCREASED RISK OF INCENTIVIZED COMMUNICATION AND IMPERSONATION.
Please read this Risks Notice attentively. It might affect your decision to use the Services available on our Website.
Our Suppliers. Validated Members
For the purposes of provision of our Services to you via the Website, we are cooperating with local independent service providers ("Suppliers"). An example of a Supplier is a local marriage agency. Many single women who are interested in romantic relationships turn to marriage agencies. That is why we may be interested in cooperating with such agencies and ask them to refer such women for registration on our Website.
Among other things, the Suppliers:
- act as "introducers", that is, refer female members for registration on our Website ("Validated Members");
- provide all the information and materials on the Validated Members that is displayed on our Website (including name, other personal details, photographs, videos etc.) as well as a copy of the Validated Members' identification document;
- purchase and deliver flowers and other goods ordered by you via the Website as gifts to the Suppliers' Validated Members;
- collect the Validated Members' paperwork, including the consents to personal meetings or the disclosure of personal contract details.
If you wish to find out whether a certain member is a Validated Member, please contact us using the contact form or other contact details provided on our Website.
Suppliers' Fees: Revenue Sharing
It is common for Suppliers to expect to be paid fees that are linked to the amounts spent by you while communicating with, and making gifts to, the Validated Members of those Suppliers ("Revenue Sharing").
Taking into account that many, if not all, of our competitors work with their local female members' introducers on the basis of Revenue Sharing, we may also do so in our relations with our Suppliers in order to remain competitive.
This means that the Supplier who referred a certain Validated Member to us may be getting a share of the money you spend on our Website while communicating with that Validated Member, and of other money you spend on the Website in connection with that Validated Member ("Profile-Linked Fees").
Profile-linked Revenue Sharing may increase the risks of incentivized communication and impersonation, as described below, or of other potentially deceptive actions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THOSE RISKS, AND AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU IN CASE SUCH RISKS MATERIALIZE.
Incentivized Communication. Impersonation
Because of Revenue Sharing, the Suppliers might attempt to increase your spending on our Website linked to a specific member (and accordingly, to increase the Supplier's Profile-Linked Fees). In particular, a Supplier might:
In other words, this means that there is a risk that on our Website, as well as on the websites of many of our competitors you might be communicating:
- share its Profile-Linked Fees with its Validated Members with whom you are communicating. This may lead to a situation where a Validated Member is communicating with you because she is paid for that ("Incentivized Communication"); and/or
- instruct the Validated Members' translators or other employees of the Supplier to communicate with you on behalf of the Validated Members without the participation or knowledge of the Validated Members, and without disclosing this to you ("Impersonation").
We are working on limiting the risk that our Suppliers will engage in any of these practices.
with a person directly or indirectly interested in increasing your spending on the website; and/or
- with a person different from the person shown on the profile, and possibly of a different gender from that person.
However, we shall not be held responsible to you in case any of these practices takes place during your use of the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the possibility of Incentivized Communication and Impersonation.
Translators and their gender
Members of our Website might use the services of translators to assist with overcoming the language barrier in communication with other members. This means that in some cases a translator could be writing and sending messages and other communications on behalf of a member.
The gender of the translator might not be the same as the gender of the member. For example, a female member might allow a male translator to communicate with you on her behalf.
Moreover, Validated Members might use the services of translators offered by their referring Suppliers. Because a share of the money spent by you on the Website may go to the Suppliers that introduced the relevant Validated Members (see Revenue Sharing), such Suppliers might induce their staff translators and/or Validated Members to communicate with you in a way that would increase your spending of money on this Website.
We are taking steps to reduce the risk that our Suppliers' translators will ever communicate on behalf of (or impersonate) any of the Validated Members without first disclosing this to you. However, we shall not be held responsible to you in case any such practice takes place during your use of the Service.
If you have any questions in respect of this Risks Notice, please do not hesitate to contact us.